Friday 23 March 2018

Heads up about a counter fact or question to ask a current JW


Sometimes we want to have a discussion with them to sorta get them to think. So sometimes we're so eager to say our opinion thinking we are so right.Well, I brought up the subject about if I had been born in the Middle East, I would have been brought up in Islam, Ireland/Catholic and so on. Well, we both knew a girl that was converted to Islam from Christian, so he brought that up, to which I had to think about.That fact about growing up in a different part of the world and being a certain religion isn't always right. There are still conversions going on and it's not a valid criticism it seems. Don't be like me and pretend you know something when it's clearly not always true.

No comments:

Post a Comment