Friday 23 March 2018

A thank you and farewell to this amazing sub


Hey guys,mostly a lurker here. after playing dokkan for almost a year, i've decided to quit. recently i've gotten into khux and optc and cant juggle 3 gachas at once. dokkan was my first gacha but i just grew out of it.When I knew nothing people on this sub really were helpful and friendly. the art and meme made me lol, complaining about the game made me feel better about myself and watching guys dmonty on youtube made me feel like a part of a big group of friends.i feel a bit weird because im not leaving because i hate dokkan or am angry at anything... its just grown boring and grindy... but im super happy i played it all this time.i just felt like saying thanks for all the fish to this sub. the mods that put up with all the bs and still crank out great sub practices, i think you all are great! see you around!

No comments:

Post a Comment