Friday 30 November 2018

The hardest decision of my life - Bear Species, Diamond Infinite Edge Pro or PSE Stinger Extreme


So I know that there is a tonne of posts in this sub on bow vs bow and I know it must get annoying but my god I hope one of you can help me with this decision.​A little about me: I've made the choice to get back into my childhood passion of archery.I have a 29" draw and will be using the bow for target practice with a view of eventually hunting deer/wild boar. Therefore I want a bow which won't break the bank, but will also allow me to graduate to hunting without any major issues.​So I took a trip to the only 2 archery shops in my city (in Australia) and have narrowed my selection down to these 3 identically priced bows. It's driving me crazy. I stay awake at night staring at them. If this continues much longer my partner will probably go and buy one just so she can shoot me with it.​So for anyone with the knowledge out there, which one should I buy? Or does it not really matter at all and should I just go for whichever one I have the best gut feeling for?

No comments:

Post a Comment