Wednesday, 27 May 2020

Stacking stat % corruptions and whether to get rank 1/2s along the way


My guild and I were talking about some of the classes/specs purely stacking stat % (e.g. demo warlocks and expedient, fire mages with masterful). But it became the question of whether or not people should be buying the rank 1 and 2 of them to help fill in some of the leftover corruption resistance available.So I made a spreadsheet to help figure out what weeks you'd need it and how much you can fit in your budget based on how much you want to wear (i.e. 39 corruption vs. 59 corruption vs. something in between). I didn't include Siphoner in the calculations because they didn't fit the 10/15/20 mold:https://ift.tt/3c6HOhm If you wanted to maximize your resistances and budget of only stat % corruptions, just get one rank 1 and one rank 2 that you could swap in and out for certain weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment