
The beauty community on youtube has evolved over the years, and with this has come videos of a different style and quality. Do you guys find that you like the more modern videos with perfect lighting and sound, or do you miss the older video styles with a less editing? Do you miss a particular type of video that used to be popular on youtube?I personally enjoy minimal editing and transitions (jump cuts) on videos, but am not always a fan of professional lighting set ups. I wish more bgs filmed in natural lighting in front of windows or something. I also miss traditional tuturials or grwms with products that weren’t simply first impressions. I feel like with the dawn of social media many bgs feel they have to be over produced and need pristine videos with few errors, but to me it becomes too much like tv or a movie and less like simply another person filming. Thoughts?
No comments:
Post a Comment