Friday 5 November 2021

25F4A, looking for a relationship in the UK!


Heyoo, I'm Bee!Am looking for a relationship, ideally with someone in the UK who is within regular commuting distance (I'm based in the Westcountry at the moment). I'm panromantic so am happy to date men, women, enbies, or anyone else! Tbh I'm pretty easygoing in terms of what I'm looking for, just want someone who's chill, considerate, can hold conversation, and has a good sense of humour!In terms of myself, I'm tall, slender, and ginger, my style is kind of androgynous leaning feminine. I read a lot and play both video and tabletop games (if you have PS lets play something together!). I have an eclectic assortment of interests but I am pretty passionate about a LOT of things so we'll always have things to talk about! I have a pet budgie who will lowkey always be my #1 (sorry), there's a video of him on my profile, I'm sure you'll understand why he's my best boy. And finally, I study biomedical science so I can probably diagnose your random headaches (it's always terminal, sorry).And that's really all there is to say! I don't have any pics of myself on my profile but I'm more than happy to switch to another app and swap pics. I'm not particularly superficial but I do want a partner who finds me at least aesthetically attractive, and vice versa! So feel free to comment or (preferably) drop me a message and we'll chat and see where it goes, I'm always happy to make new friends too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment