Sunday, 24 May 2020

Poll: My Most Likely Enneagram?


Thanks in advance, this would give me a basis to start. I'm having a hard time subjectively applying myself just to one type.1. Please describe yourself as a person if you were to introduce yourself to someone else in a book. What kind of person are you and why?I asked my friend to write a description:He is well fashioned. He has a slightly cocky, yet enthusiastic, childlike affable smile. His eyes wonder around the room, and he seems flirtatious, open to everyone. Yet, there’s also a slightly intimidating gaze and guarded demeanor at the same time. However, when you get to know him, there’s deeper layers to him. There’s an intelligent side that likes sci-fi and poetry, a kind and dedicated soul hidden below.2. What kind of person would you LIKE to be? Why? What kind of person would you NOT want to be? Why?I want to be someone who is strong willed, a leader and also considered desirable to others. I feel vain but mostly in appealing to the opposite gender, not much thought in caring what men think. I would also hate to be considered a loser who accomplishes nothing and is someone who’s weak and undesirable in the eyes of others. It just makes me feel uncomfortable.3. Do you think there are any differences to how you described yourself and how people actually perceive you? How do you think others would describe you? If there are any discrepancies between these two that are you are aware of; do you know why exactly that is?I don’t know how to describe myself. I always hope to be things. I’m good at personas and I want to project enthusiasm and a persona that is likable. Deep down I’d describe myself as deep, sensitive, and someone with a lot of internal conflict, while on the outside, people see a well crafted, joyful energy. I guess the difference would be that deep down, I have a longing for meaningful relationships and to have something real, but on the outside I act like I’m more enthusiastic and positive than I am in order to better connect with people.4. What in life do you find to be of importance? Why? If you are unsure you can always take the Value Test and post the results here. Do note that it helps if you narrow it down to 20 or ideally 10 values as suggested at stage 2.​Love, 2. Sexuality, 3. Heart, 4. Connection, 5. Charm. 6. Beauty5. How do you react to new situations in your life? Can you describe an event in your life where you were in an unknown situation? How did you deal with it?Calmly. When I approach a potential danger, let’s say while driving, I think of a quick solution to be safe. I’m fast moving when I have to be, good at staying calm and figuring out how to get out of it. I’m good at doing what has to be done. I’m good at staying level headed surprising my emotional turmoil and saving it for later.6. Please describe yourself when you are in a stressful situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.When a relationship is strained I find myself withdrawing, trying to find distractions or drowning in the feelings. I feel worried, anxious, quiet, and slightly more reactive than usual.7. Please describe yourself when you are in an enjoyable situation. How do you act and why? Real life experiences are welcome.All smiles, goofy, dance in the middle of the street kind of vibe. I was one time dancing with a bunch of people in a group and the feeling of being in the moment and interacting on a friendly level with everyone was amazing. That’s when I feel most myself.8. What is it that you fear in life? Why? How does this fear manifest to you both in how you think and how you act?Fear of not having love. The fear of not having meaning. Fearing I will always be tragically flawed. Also the fear of being a loser, not being seen as valuable or ideal to the tribe. This manifests in a strong desire to copy other attractive people and mimic their behavior in order to be attractive and be considered valuable to someone who can fall for me and love me. Also manifests as song writing or poetry to combat inner anxiety of tragedy.9. What is it that you desire in life? What do you strive to achieve? Why? Where do you think these drives and desires stem from or are inspired by?Music on the side is really fun since I want to share emotional hurts to express myself, be in tune with the emotions of the world and help people on a similar while also doing something that’s enjoyable to me. I also want to have success, well paid job, and to be seen as attractive and valuable, to find meaningful relationships and make the most out of life by also having fun during free time while also helping people through self expression and creativity.10. a) What activities energize you most? b) What activities drain you most? Why?I’m energized by anything like dancing, meeting attractive people, biking, listening to music, singing. I’m drained by boring classroom lectures, boring movies/books, environments with a lot of of conflict and negativity.View Poll

No comments:

Post a Comment