Monday, 3 June 2019

June 3rd, 2019 - Top Comment of the Day


Top Upvoted CommentYou are given a button that will make you very attractive ,but every Friday you turn into the opposite gender for a whole day. Would you press it and why? Am I still attractive on Friday, or do I become an opposite-sex swamp creature? 51,873 pointsAuthor's 1st Top Upvoted · Subreddit's 1738th Top Upvoted/u/isisishtar on /r/AskReddit · ContextTop Downvoted CommentAITA for "outing" my sister? Because I don't think I was? It's one rule for me and another for her. I don't think it's an asshole move to tell the truth. -1,631 pointsAuthor's 1st Top Downvoted · Subreddit's 13th Top Downvoted/u/omenkey4 on /r/AmItheAsshole · ContextTop Platinum Gilded, Gold Gilded & Silver Gilded CommentAll this running around, can’t [f]ight it much longer.... Cost me the same number of dollars as the amount of girls who have fucked you. They’re real. 10 platinum gildings · 10 gold gildings · 10 silver gildingsAuthor's 1st Top Platinum Gilded, 1st Top Gold Gilded & 1st Top Silver Gilded · Subreddit's 58th Top Platinum Gilded, 1st Top Gold Gilded & 51st Top Silver Gilded/u/TameTheseImpalas on /r/gonewild · Context   Have feedback? Message the moderators!Top Upvoted Since April 2016 · Top Gold Gilded Since May 2018 · Top Downvoted Since July 2018 · Top Platinum & Silver Gilded Since January 2019 · v0.14.5

No comments:

Post a Comment