Wednesday, 5 June 2019

Coming Back To Osaka


I was in Osaka for a week (real close to the Dōtonbori), and I fell in love. I am coming back towards the end of June (from USA), and plan to stay for ~2 months.Just a few tiny questions:Should I try to reserve an open room in a share house ahead of time, or is it ok to wait until I am actually in Osaka? (book a hotel daily until I find one that suits me)Any suggestions for a share house? Or perhaps apartment? I need a private room with internet and a desk, preferably under $700 total a month. The rest I don't mind "sharing".I have been searching everywhere online, and found a few good places and Ok prices. But it's all pretty overwhelming, and it feels like I might be better off waiting until I am actually there to make sure a place fits me before just locking myself in.

No comments:

Post a Comment