
Hello all!Bit of an unusual request today but I really like the idea of a boy sexting with someone and it turns out to be a family member! It’s up to you who you are! (Mom, Aunt, Grandma, Big sister, Big cousin). I’m hoping that this can be a great roleplay and I’d really appreciate if you could find pics of your character to send me as I cum for you!Just a few things to mention:PM me for my username. That’s all. Once I send it don’t tell me who you’re gonna be or what you look like!When using pics please use authentic ones. By this I mean no pics with watermarks as it ruins the experience!It’s up to you whether or not you know who you’re sexting! Don’t rush anything, let the roleplay flow!!If you’re interested please let me know by asking for my username!!I hope to hear from you soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment