Thursday, 1 March 2018

My older sister and Chang Long Wang. { advice needed/wanted}


I have yet to talk about my older sister but she's is quite the bitch. She thinks she top shit because she's in Med school while I'm in computer science. She talks about how stressed she is, how the homework is annoying, and how she hates half her classmates. Worst of all though is SHE COMPLAINS ABOUT GETTING ATTENTION FROM GUYS.For real, she has guys who she has zero interest in and they; - buy her coffee - one helped her get an expensive car cheaper - buy her random ass novels to read - take it to sporting events.But they all just got seriously got cucked! My sister is now dating some stupid ass Korean Chang. He's everything we are not: - he's tall 6'3 - very handsome - charismatic - has tons of money - popular with everyoneThis guy has made my sister 10x more annoying. She post on her Snapchat just him and her doing stuff together and all the designer stuff he buys her ( Gucci, Tommy Hilfiger, Louis Vuitton, Bape Ext) and he even bought her this expensive ass promise ring which she accepted. It's annoying.I swear to god this guy is trying to get her to hate her racial roots. She eats mostly Korean food with him even though his family is white ( he's adopted) and is learning about the culture with him. She barely gives a shit about our.Just like my younger sister they both have yellow fever. Only this time my eldest sister is with a Chang, unlike my sister who's dating a normie Japanese.My questions are: - how do I cope with my sisters boyfriend being way better than me - how do I show her that dating someone who makes up neither of our genetic background ( black and white) is going to fuck up society even more - how do I make both my sisters stop thirsting over small yellow cock

No comments:

Post a Comment