Thursday, 1 March 2018

Ancient Ruins causing “Can’t connect to server” error message.


Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this. I play on Xbox One. Went around the new Guardian Structure in the Synuefe sector, farming mats for the Guardian Tech. Thought it would be easier to get Pattern Epsilon data from one of the Ancient Ruins, which just happened to be 80 lys away. Jumped over, and right after I landed and deployed SRV the game kicked me out. Tried to log back in, kept getting the same error message. Quit the game, and after a few tries I was able to get back into my SRV. Headed towards the ruins, since the game spawned me approximately 3km away from them, and as I got to the 2km mark the game would kick me. Went through this 5 or 6 times, having to kill the game once or twice to get back in. Finally submitted a ticket with Frontier, then I had an idea. Why not self destruct and see if I can make it into my ship? So I did, but got kicked right after destruction. Killed the game, logged back in, but this time I was in my ship. Boosted and went straight into SC. No kick. At first I was thinking that I was getting kicked after 45 seconds or so, because I kept going towards the ruins. Turns out the ruins were bugged for me. I went back to the ruins and as soon as I deployed my SRV I got kicked again. Instead of heading to the ruins when I logged back in I just recalled my ship 3km away and was able to board my ship and leave. Curious to see if anyone else is having this problem.Only had this problem at the old Ancient Ruins, not the new Guardian Structures. Frontier hasn’t responded to my ticket yet, though they did kick everyone out for an “Emergency” maintenance session an hour after the servers came back from the weekly maintenance session.o7 Commanders.

No comments:

Post a Comment