
Sorry for a total noob question but I am a little surprised myself that I have overlooked the Masters format so far. I heard of it before but it wasn't on my radar. I actively play Magic on a kitchen table level for about 2 years now and I bought a few products of each block that has been released since then. Now there is the Masters 25 series coming up and as far as I understand it those are reprints of popular cards from the past? Is there any limitation as to where I can use them? I looked up the prices for boosters and I found out that they cost more than normal boosters of let's say Ixalan. Is that because the cards in there are considered to be stronger or am I missing somethig here? Would be great if someone could enlighten me a bit on this topic
No comments:
Post a Comment