Tuesday, 27 February 2018

20M4F - Apocolyptic Roleplay


Hi. I'm Tom, I am 20, Male and Australian. I'm 6'1", broad shoulders with a heavy build. I have tan and olive skin from the aussie sun. I have dark, straight brown hair that is short. I have dark brown eyes. I'm good with my hands from being a farmer, I can shoot, ski, fish and I enjoy the outdoors.My roleplay scenario is a nuclear winter that has plagued the country. You and I survived by being the cut throat pair we are in a sheltered mountain range that has protected us from most of the radiation. We live our lives off the grid, hunter gatherer style. We can add elements to it to simplify or make it more complex. I'm looking for something long term to build up a story of us slowly breaking down cultural and societal taboos of the past and forming our own mark on the world, or what's left of it.My kinks are: Ageplay, Huge Facials, Creampies, Petite girls, clothed sex, rough sex/hate sex, incest and breeding/pregnancy. My limits are scat, gore, vore and anything else to do with the toilet.Definitely looking for something long term though

No comments:

Post a Comment